IELTS Master Plus
IELTS Master Plus contains all the comprehensive content of IELTS Master, plus personalised assessment and feedback from qualified IELTS tutors. You will get 90 days access to this easy to use, step by step course. With practice tests, recording tools to practice your speaking and online tutors, IELTS Master Plus is the ultimate preparation course to boost your confidence and help improve your IELTS score.
What do I get?
- Practice tests in all 4 modules; Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- More than 260 activities in over 1000 study pages of content
- 500 pages of teaching material
- Over 5 hours of audio recordings
- Test tips and study strategies in all modules
- A recording facility to record and assess your own speaking ability
- Personalised feedback on two writing tasks
- Personalised feedback on three speaking parts
The IELTS Master Plus course lasts 90 days. Your access period begins on the first day you log into the course. You can use the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week during your access period. The course is broken up into four modules – reading, writing, listening and speaking, each taking 20-25 hours of online study time. Each module is easy to use and structured in step by step fashion.
How does online tutoring work?
A qualified and experienced online tutor will give you personalised and detailed feedback on your Writing and Speaking Assessment tasks.
The Writing Module includes one sample Writing Task 1 and Writing Task 2 test question that you can complete and submit to your online tutor. Your tutor will then give you detailed feedback on your writing within three working days (Monday to Friday Australian Eastern Standard Time).
The Speaking Module includes one Speaking Assessment Task. This task is a complete practice IELTS Speaking test and it should take you about 15 – 20 minutes to complete. One of our experienced IELTS tutors will give you feedback within three working days (Monday to Friday Australian Eastern Standard Time).