A boutique location and student lifestyle
Sydney Central is set amongst Sydney’s vibrant Broadway area with everything you need on the doorstep.
It is within walking distance to The University of Technology, The University of Sydney, Curtin University, The University of Notre Dame, Sydney Institute of TAFE, as well as multiple private tertiary colleges and English language schools.
Sydney’s Central Station and bus interchange are a two minute walk so you can easily hop on a train or bus to see more of Sydney – such as Bondi Beach, Circular Quay and the world famous Sydney Opera House.
The immediate areas of Chippendale, Ultimo and Glebe offer great cafés, restaurants, fitness centres, parks, shopping, markets…and the list goes on! Walk 10 minutes down the road and you’re in the Sydney CBD, which has some great shopping, as well as Darling Harbour and Sydney’s ‘Chinatown’.
What more could you want?
Cool design. Fully furnished. Ultra-convenient. Move straight in.
Purpose-built for student living, Sydney Central offers the flexibility of living off-campus along with:
- In-house recreation – televisions, Playstations, table tennis, Foxtel and more.
- Wireless internet – stay connected anywhere in the building via your Iglu internet account.
- 24 hour security and support – in addition to CCTV and electronic card access, there is someone available to provide you with 24×7 onsite assistance.
- Onsite laundry – 24 hour access to washing machines and dryers.
- Courtyard and BBQ – get some fresh air or show off your cooking skills.
- Study areas – a range of study tables and meeting rooms for you to use.
- TV room – relax on couches in front of the large flat screen television and Foxtel.
- Bicycle storage area – a great form of exercise and environmentally friendly.
- Vending machine – central location for your convenience (and perfect for study snacks).