When you live at Kelvin Grove, you can wake up and be in your lecture in less than 10 minutes.
That’s right, it’s literally across the road from Queensland University of Technology’s (QUT) Kelvin Grove campus. So it really is a convenient option.
And when you’re not at university, there is plenty to do. Located in the vibrant Kelvin Grove Urban Village, with lots of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars close by, so you won’t need to go far to get your dose of entertainment.
If you want to go further afield, it’s only a 10 minute bus ride to the Brisbane CBD. On weekdays, QUT runs a free shuttle bus to its Gardens Point campus (every 15 minutes). On weekends you can just jump on the public bus. Either way, you have easy access to lots of other cool neighbourhoods like Fortitude Valley and Newmarket or head out to the beach.
It’s a village lifestyle with everything close by.
Student life at your doorstep.
Whether you want to hang out with friends, grab some fresh air or find a quiet place to study, when you live at Kelvin Grove, you don’t have to go far. All of these fantastic facilities are available to complement your student lifestyle:
- The Vibe student lounge – an all-round place to relax with Foxtel, pool table, vending machines, couches and beanbags, books and magazines
- Onsite gym – a great way to get fit and it’s free for residents
- Student e-library – use the communal computers and printers, hook up your own laptop or access the internet
- Study rooms – available for group and private bookings
- Outdoor spaces – village green, BBQs, outdoor courtyard and entertainment area
- Onsite laundry – coin operated washing machines and dryers
- Bike storage area – a healthy, environmentally friendly way to get around
Kelvin Grove BRISBANE, QLD 4059